Northern lights smoke shop portland

MEMBINCANGKAN SEGALA PERMASALAHAN PERKAKASAN DI SINI
Jelgogmamy
PPTM
Northern lights smoke shop portland

Post by Jelgogmamy » Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:34 am

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їNorthern Lights.
Description Are you searching out for a place to obtain needful goods? You might consider Northern Lights as one of the possible locations. Here you can find tobacco and smoking products. For those who find shopping entertaining, a visit here might turn out to be a nice way to spend a free evening. And if you just do it out of necessity, sales assistants are ready to consult you about the products assortment, so that you pick what you need as soon as you can. Northern Lights (rating of the organization on our site - 4.2) is located at United States, Portland, ME 04102, 1140 Brighton Ave. You can visit the company’s site to explore for more information: northernlightspipes.com. You may ask the questions by phone: (207) 772—9045.
Phone number.
Working hours.
10:00AM—8:00PM.
9:00AM—9:00PM.
9:00AM—10:00PM.
9:00AM—10:00PM.
Official website.
Get access Get a widget Report an error.
5 photos Northern Lights.
2 more photos.
Reviews about Northern Lights.
/ 72 reviews and 102 ratings.
Rating is formed based on customer reviews, ratings and telephone surveys.
Write a review Edit your review.
date rating popularity.
christina r.
March 8, 2022, 7:18 pm.
I'd say they have a little bit of everything.
Christy C.
February 2, 2022, 3:01 am.
Love the people. Love the environment. Love everything about this place. They are knowledgeable about their products and will do what they can to help you. I needed a battery for my cartage. Such great prices as well.
Jacob C.
January 4, 2022, 11:27 am.
Huge selection and excellent customer service.
Hathan D.
December 30, 2021, 1:12 am.
Excellent smoke shop. Good variety of items and excellent people.
C M.
December 8, 2021, 3:39 pm.
I was a little worried about how sketchy this place looked, dirty, paper covered windows, weird location etc. Went and paid $300 for a Puffco Peak, brought if home plugged it in and it was faulty right of the box. Literally returned it within hours and was told they would not exchange it and that it was our tough luck. Take it up with Puffco said the creepy woman manager who could care less about a local customers. If you read past the fake positive reviews you will find a pattern of custome rs who have been knowingly ripped off by this dealer of broken and refurbished products. This gross outlier of an outdated headshop is probably not long for this world as clean modern professional cannabis shops open around town. Fellow Mainers avoid this scuzzy box at ALL COSTS! … – show.
Tony T.
December 7, 2021, 1:46 am.
One of the best smoke shops in Portland.
Donald A.
November 24, 2021, 4:03 am.
Always got what I'm looking for and at a decent price. Thank you.
paul v.
September 29, 2021, 4:44 pm.
Thank you for being open early! Great selection and great service.
Greg B.
September 17, 2021, 7:41 pm.
Very helpful staff and descent prices! They have Kratos & Delta 8 too!
Steven M.
September 6, 2021, 8:16 pm.
Wonderful experience in the store visiting from CT and the guy on night shift was so nice. We were stoked to have gotten to 4 out of 5 of the chain stores but are so disappointed to have purchased a piece that was broken .. you wouldn’t have known until you put water in it and it all leaked back out of the down stem. So very unhappy because we obviously saw the sign on the front that said all sales are final, but we couldn’t have known it was broken beforehand. Never had a bad experience with gl ass from here before and it was a quality brand - 303:(definitely put a damper on our excitement, not to mention a $60 loss.
Update — so appreciate the owners response so raised the star rating, but unfortunately we told the nice guy working that we were leaving portland the next morning and didnt see this reply until we were home in ct and we wont be back for another 2 or 3 weeks:( … – show.
Company's official reply.
September 5, 2021, 6:54 pm.
Hi there if you give us call we are happy to exchange the broken piece.
bruce p.
August 28, 2021, 4:44 am.
Super friendly! Great prices and selections. Found what I was looking for and something extra. Will be back!
Gilbert K.
July 18, 2021, 7:49 pm.
Great place!
Stephen D.
July 9, 2021, 3:35 pm.
Great customer service. Staff knows there stuff. Good pricing and selection.
Steve J.
July 2, 2021, 5:28 pm.
Kind; knowledgeable personnel; beautiful interior, and ample parking.
Shawn C.
June 24, 2021, 1:50 pm.
EDIT 06/23/21: Stopped here today to pick up a retro vape replacement whip along with a few other items and when I arrived home and opened the box the hose is completely broken at the bowl piece and the hose itself is bent at various points. As I attempted to straighten the bends out of the hose the hose started to literally rip at the creases as you can see in the photos. I called the store and told them that I would like to just return it as opposed to a replacement which they adamantly refuse d to do. I did become perturbed at this considering that I spend a couple of hundred dollars a month there, sometimes more and then I was told that since I was being rude that I didn't have to come back at all. I ended the discussion by agreeing to the replacement and letting them know that I won't be shopping there anymore. This is just one more out of state conglomerate clamoring for our hard earned dollars without caring about their patrons.
Sort of overpriced for my taste, however they do have some nice glass pieces, as well as a huge selection of rolling papers, screens, incense and more. I'm here a couple of times a month. … – show.
Julie B.
June 18, 2021, 8:56 pm.
Girl did not know what a dab dish is there's a difference between dab jars and dishes..if your gonna sell stuff know what you are talking about tried to sell me a jar for dabs lol.
jake s.
June 13, 2021, 4:32 pm.
Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff. Great selection and variety. Easy prices. Bought this grinder last year, use it once or twice a day, literally have not recharged it in 3 months. Definitely recommend.

5gs of weed price
thc wax for sale online
code word for buying weed
is it legal to buy marijuana gummies online
medical marijuana card in florida online
how to get legal weed in nj
cbd oil drops vitamin shoppe
killa crip kush seeds for sale
weed products online
buy marijuana victoria
street prices for weed
karysma store bandar baru bangi