Weed seed shop review

MEMBINCANGKAN SEGALA PERMASALAHAN PERKAKASAN DI SINI
Jelgogmamy
PPTM
Weed seed shop review

Post by Jelgogmamy » Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:55 am

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їILGM Review 2023 (My Experience)
In this ILGM review, I’ll tell you about my experience ordering from them, the pros and cons of using them, and how they compare to other top seed banks.
My Quick ILGM Review.
I Love Growing Marijuana (ILGM) is probably one of my favorite seed banks to use right now, but they are definitely not perfect.
The main reason I use them is that they offer fast and free shipping to the USA (4-5 days on average)
I also appreciate their friendly and responsive customer service, which from my experience is essential when you’re ordering delicate cannabis seeds online.
In addition to this, ILGM offers a very rare 100% germination guarantee , and will even give you discounts on your next order if your plants fail due to grower error.
Pro tip: I like to bulk buy my seeds from ILGM by making use of their 10 free seeds offer , which basically saves 50% on each order.
All that said, ILGM is definitely NOT right for everyone…
If you’re on a super tight budget, ILGM seeds are more expensive than other seed banks (although you get a premium service) and they also don’t ship to the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada , or Thailand .
If you’re on a tight budget, or you live in any of the countries that ILGM doesn’t ship to, then I would recommend using Herbies Seeds. These guys allow you to buy 1 seed at a time (rather than the typical 5 packs) and ship to pretty much every country in the world.
Continue reading this ILGM review to get a full list of the pros and cons of using this online seed bank, and how they compare to the best seed banks that ship to the USA.
I’ll also share the best ILGM promo codes with you.
ILGM Pros.
100% Germination Guarantee Awesome Customer Service Excellent FREE Seeds Offer Fast 5-day Shipping to the US Popular FREE Grow Bible FREE Standard Shipping Guaranteed Delivery Discreet Packaging VIP Program 10% Bitcoin Discount High germination rate.
ILGM Cons.
Don’t ship to Canada Don’t ship to the UK Don’t ship to Australia Don’t ship to New Zealand Slightly expensive Seeds $25 to track shipments.
ILGM Coupon Codes & Promotions.
As I’ve already mentioned, ILGM’s seeds are not the cheapest, so If you’re considering buying your seeds from this seed bank, here are the best coupon codes and promotions so you can save money on your order…
Get $10 off your first order with THXFROMROBERT$ Get $5 off future orders with 5fromrobert Buy 10 Seeds and Get 10 FREE Get 10% off if you pay with Bitcoin.
Who Is ILGM For? (My Advice)
Who is ILGM For?
ILGM is for anyone who doesn’t mind paying a bit more for seeds in exchange for excellent customer service, fast shipping, and a 100% germination guarantee.
Who ILGM is NOT For…
Who is ILGM not for?
So if you’re on a super tight budget, ILGM may not be right for you, as their seeds are generally more expensive than some of the bigger seed banks.
If you’re on a tight budget, I would recommend checking out MSNL, which has a large selection of cheap seeds, and lots of promotions to reduce the cost even further. However, just keep in mind that it might not have the best customer service.
ILGM also doesn’t ship to the UK or Canada, so if you live in one of those countries, you’ll want to choose a seed bank that does. Seedsman and Weed Seeds Express both ship to the UK and Canada.
ILGM Alternatives.
My favorite ILGM Alternatives.
This I Love Growing Marijuana review is part of my seed bank reviews series, where I am testing all of the most popular online seed banks to sort the good from the bad.
For me, ILGM comes out on top due to its responsive customer service, fast shipping, and 100% germination guarantee. However, there are a few other seed banks that I also rate highly.
Weed Seeds Express is a new seed bank that has modeled itself on ILGM and does a great job at it. However, they only offer a 90% germination guarantee. I would recommend using this seed bank as they have some excellent promotional offers.
MSNL – I’ve been using MSNL more and more recently. They have improved their shipping times to the USA (now 5 days) and are also one of the few seed banks that accept PayPal. They also stock far more strains than ILGM.
Seedsman – doesn’t have the customer service that ILGM does, but they have a HUGE selection of strains, and their seeds are usually much cheaper than ILGM’s. Shipping times are also a bit slow but if you don’t mind waiting you can save a considerable amount.
Crop King Seeds is a good alternative to ILGM if you live in Canada and need your seeds FAST. They have a good selection of strains and 24/7 live chat, but I find their prices to be pretty expensive. Not recommended for anyone outside Canada.
You can check out a full list of the seed banks I’ve reviewed below:

cheap organic weed killer
hash check online
marijuana store in ventura
stihl battery weed eater for sale
wholesale price of thc distillate
northern lights primo online
used weed wacker for sale
average price of 1/2 oz of weed
can i buy medical marijuana in other states
where to get weed in sydney australia
weed vape pen for sale near me