10 commandments of selling weed 1

MEMBINCANGKAN SEGALA PERMASALAHAN PERKAKASAN DI SINI
Jelgogmamy
PPTM
10 commandments of selling weed 1

Post by Jelgogmamy » Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:09 am

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їEXCLUSIVE FOR 4/20: The Ten Commandments Of Weed.
Editor’s Note: To note the cannabis celebration of 4/20, we have invited prominent marijuana journalist Neal Pollack to offer his commandments with regard to the titular substance along with his textual commentaries.
“Now Moses was leading the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, because Jethro was practicing self-care and taking some ‘me time,’ and Moses led the flock to Horeb, the Mountain Of God where there was a place that served some decent cold brew. There The Angel Of The Lord appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Strangely, the bush did not burn, but it did emit a pleasantly skunky odor. God called to him from within the bush, “Moses, Moses, check out this dank bud…You must tell the Israelites the truth about my magic weed, and follow these, my commandments”—Exodus 4:20.
1) THOU SHALT SMOKE NO OTHER WEED BEFORE ME.
“I led you out of Egypt to get you high.”
Forwarding the News.
Thoughtful, balanced reporting from the Forward and around the web, bringing you updated news and analysis of the crisis each day.
2) THOU SHALT SEPARATE STEMS AND SEEDS FROM THE LEAVES.
“If thou receivest a bag that contains unconsumable parts, then that bag is unclean and must be discarded.”
3) THOU SHALT VAPEST TO PRESERVE THINE LUNGS.
“Oil made from this plant is holy. If you conserve, one day’s supply could miraculously last for eight days.”
4) DO NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR’S STASH.
“For if he is cool, then he shall invite you over to partake.”
5) MONITOR THY DOSAGE AND KEEP IT HOLY.
“One piece of chocolate matzoh, infused with this substance, will be enough to stop an ass in its tracks. Beginners should try a small piece at first. Too much and thou shalt begin to hallucinate locusts.”
6) THOU SHALT ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES.
“False prophets shall attempt to sell you synthetic plants, but do not consume them for they are deadly. Wait for the real stuff even if thou livest in a place where it is hard to obtain, like Texas, which does not yet exist but shall someday, unfortunately.”
7) THOU SHALT DO EVERYTHING FUN UPON CONSUMING.
“It is great for listening to music, or looking at pretty colors in nature, or smiting the first-born sons of non-Hebrews.”
8) THOU SHALT NOT STEAL THE WEED.
“It grows readily in Biblical climates. If you’re not agriculturally inclined, or do not have a medical card or live in a place where it is sold in the souk, I know a guy who can get you a decent eighth for 35, maybe 40 shekels.”
9) THOU SHALT NOT CREATE CRAVEN IMAGES OF ME.
“Do not draw a red-eyed cartoon Tweety bird wearing a Rastfarian cap or a beautiful woman leaning over a cart with marijuana leaves superimposed over her bare breasts. Those are in poor taste.”
10) REMEMBER 4-20, AND KEEP IT HOLY.
“On other days, you get high at least once. But on this day, you get high three times, while reclining. It will be hard to find the Afikomen, but it’s all good, brah.”
I hope you appreciated this article. Before you go, I’d like to ask you to please support the Forward ’s award-winning journalism this Passover.
In this age of misinformation, our work is needed like never before. We report on the news that matters most to American Jews, driven by truth, not ideology.
At a time when newsrooms are closing or cutting back, the Forward has removed its paywall. That means for the first time in our 126-year history, Forward journalism is free to everyone, everywhere. With an ongoing war, rising antisemitism, and a flood of disinformation that may affect the upcoming election, we believe that free and open access to Jewish journalism is imperative.
Readers like you make it all possible. Right now, we’re in the middle of our Passover Pledge Drive and we need 500 people to step up and make a gift to sustain our trustworthy, independent journalism.
Make a gift of any size and become a Forward member today. You’ll support our mission to tell the American Jewish story fully and fairly.
— Rachel Fishman Feddersen, Publisher and CEO.
Join our mission to tell the Jewish story fully and fairly.
Our Goal: 500 gifts during our Passover Pledge Drive!

synthetic cannabis australia buy
weed cart battery for sale
og kush oz price
weed shop 2 meowie wowie
hash oil pills for sale
pipes weed sale
where to buy seaweed salad uk
weedseedshop trainwreck
cbd massage market st sydney
northern lights shopping center baden pa walmart
weed store cornwall
bridal shops melbourne cbd